1.8

My dealings with this online company was very poor.I ordered a rear LED 3rd center light and they shipped one that did not fit my truck.

They said send pictures of the light that was on my truck and I did and asked for refund or replacement and they wanted me to send a picture of there light and when I asked if they did not know what there products looks like they were silent, right there I asked for a refund and they said it would be a 20% restocking fee!

I asked for there mistake?Yes and also I would loose the $12.53 shipping & handling fee.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ford f150 brake lights from Xtralights and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Xtralights to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong parts and they want me to pay. Author liked the most fast shipping. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xtralights for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments