2.0

I am really fond of mountaineering and take my car off roads often.I usually leave early in the morning.

There is a lot of fog at that time and I'm scared that I might get into an accident. Therefore, i always wanted a Halogen light. My dream came true with Xtralights, but it was a long wait. I ordered the lights online and was eagerly waiting for them.

When I did not get the lights after ten days, though they promised a five day delivery, I called them. The customer representative was also not able to find the fault and told me that they were already delivered from their side.

After many calls and assuring them that I have not misplaced the courier they finally realized that there had been a mistake.After a long wait of two months I finally got the fog lights.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Xtralights. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xtralights.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Xtralights to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments