I purchased a brand new aftermarket pair of headlights for a BMW 325i through that company. When I received them, the passenger side unit was defective out of the box (damaged light bulb lock mechanism).

When I installed them after I received the replacement passenger side unit and realized that the Xenon light kit that they sell as a package with the headlights does not fit the headlights. Those 2 products are not compatible. So, I gave up on the Xenon kit and I just installed the headlights with the Halogen bulbs that came with it. At the first car-wash after the install, the driver side unit came out all foggy.

Water got in it. I noticed a spot where the back plastic part and the clear front part was not properly sealed. This was clearly a manufacturing defect. I sent them an email on 08/10/2017 telling that I would like to return the product.

I never got a reply, even after sending a follow up email. I called today and the person I got on the phone just told me that I had a 30 days period to return the product and hung up on me. There has not been 30 day between the time I received the replacement unit (09/14) part and the time I sent my complaint (08/10). I could not have installed the headlights before since I was waiting for my replacement unit.

By the way I receive an insulting text message saying "Hijo d *** imegrante" from an unknown number 10 min after called them .

So, if you get insults from 626-800-5891. It's probably from them...

Product or Service Mentioned: Headlight.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2017.

Comments