Ordered headlights for a car back in July and was told they were on back order, waited for the lights and never got a call from them.

I called a couple of times and each time was told they were coming in, I had ordered things from them in the past and never had a problem.

After a few months I traded the car in so called to cancel the order and get a refund and they said they would but it never happened. Its been nine months and I have called them multiple times and they still won't refund my money.......I have been in contact with the BBB and also the Attorney Generals office.....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Xtralights. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Xtralights to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xtralights headlights for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Xtralights - 20 percent restocking fee charged when they sent defective parts Xtralights "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more