Ordered headlights for a car back in July and was told they were on back order, waited for the lights and never got a call from them.

I called a couple of times and each time was told they were coming in, I had ordered things from them in the past and never had a problem.

After a few months I traded the car in so called to cancel the order and get a refund and they said they would but it never happened. Its been nine months and I have called them multiple times and they still won't refund my money.......I have been in contact with the BBB and also the Attorney Generals office.....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Xtralights. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Xtralights to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xtralights headlights for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments