Turnaround Time

I ordered a set of headlights for my boyfriends 2008 Dodge Caliber to replace the ones currently on his vehicle after a deer ran into it.

This has been an absolutely horrible company to deal with - no responses, vague emails, a live customer service representative that stopped responding.

I am so frustrated about the lack of customer service, the rude behavior, and utter lack of professional behavior.

We had not read reviews on this company before and I hope someone sees this and does business elsewhere. save yourself the headache!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of xtralights headlights. Xtralights needs to "i want my order cancelled, my banking information deleted, and to never be contacted by this company again" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xtralights headlights in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xtralights.

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments