i bought hid kit and smoked headlamps and bulbs from xtralights. On 12-23-16 started my worst experience with a company i ever had.my kit was weeks late and it was a christmas gift.

the lady i talked to used multiple names ex penny , joanne, and nancy. The lens would not adjust so i sent them back.Took weeks for someone to email me a prepaid shipping label and when they received my package i still to this day never received new lens.

I got paypal involved and they returned my money and i won my case against xtralights. i was hung up on and sometimes they would not even answer the phone.this company LIES, they told paypal that they did not receive my return BUT ups says otherwise.On 03-15-17 i received my money back on my credit card thanks to paypal.as you can see months have gone by while trying to get new lens from xtralights.DO NOT USE this company VERY shady operation

Product or Service Mentioned: Headlight.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Sounds like my problem,i bought tail lights two weeks ago,both are defective...they're giving me a run around,ive contacted them basterds everyday for a week and a half...they were supposed to email me shipping label 6days ago,still no label,well I guess I better be going,gotta call xtralights...never deal these snotty nose doodyhead ***!!!!!